The Sunderland Hotel offers a unique themed experience in the middle of the Sauerland. Only a few kilometers away from the Sorpesee recreation and leisure area, the hotel with African flair welcomes you in the center of Sundern. The town's small shopping street is only a few hundred meters from the hotel.
Great attention has been paid to detail in all areas of the hotel so that guests have a wonderful African experience from check-in to check-out. In the Kenbali wellness area, too, guests rest between African trees and muted, earthy tones.
All rooms have 1.40 to 1.80 m wide beds, seating, closet, 41 inch satellite TV and an adjoining bathroom with shower or bath and hairdryer. A special highlight are the two themed suites "Kenya" and "Mallorca" as well as the superior rooms "Sauerland" and "Starnight", which have very special amenities.
- 53 rooms and 2 themed suites
- 1 of which is handicap-friendly
- Africa themed hotel with authentic details
- Non smoking hotel
- Hotel-Restaurant and Bar "Baraza" with bowling alley
- 250 m² Kenbali wellness area with sauna, steam bath, massage offer, sun terrace and relaxation area
- Bus parking nearby
Good to know:
- Distance to the city center: approx. 0.6 km / approx. 5 minutes on foot