The 4* Parkhotel Bergholzchen is in a unique location above the rooftops of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hildesheim. At the top of the Moritzberg, a popular vantage point with a view over the city, the hotel welcomes you in a historically grown ambience. The core of the main house still tells stories from the early days of the former inn around 1770.
On the terrace, guests can enjoy the tranquility amidst tall trees. Experienced walkers can go down the hill to downtown Hildesheim through the small neighboring forest area.
The rooms are spacious with about 22 to 32 sqm and have twin or double beds, closet, telephone, desk, 32 inch TV, safe (in some cases) and an adjoining bathroom with shower or bath and hairdryer.
- 78 comfort and superior rooms with twin or double beds
- 2 of which are handicap accessible rooms
- 24-hour reception
- Restaurant with a terrace
- Sauna and fitness room
- Bus parking at the hotel
Good to know:
- Distance to downtown Hildesheim: approx. 3.2 km / approx. 9 driving minutes
- Distance to the nearest bus stop: approx. 0.6 km / approx. 7 minutes on foot
- Good accessability to the A7