The 4* Dorint Parkhotel Siegen is idyllically situated on the edge of the Rothaar Mountains, in the characteristically wooded Siegerland. The hotel is located in the Geisweid district of Siegen, outside the city center, which is sometimes very difficult to reach by bus. Instead, you can easily reach your travel destination via the B54 feeder road.
The hotel is characterized by a wonderful location in a spacious park area, with an adjoining forest area. As a guest, you can enjoy a wonderful view of the countryside from almost every room. Depending on the category, the rooms are between 16 and 31 square meters and all have: twin or double bed, wardrobe, desk, 49 inch satellite TV, balcony (in some cases) and an adjoining bathroom with shower or bath with hairdryer and cosmetics. The house also has a small wellness area with a steam bath and relaxation area, as well as a large festival hall with a fully functional gymnasium.
- 85 rooms and 6 apartments
- 2 of which are handicap accessible rooms
- Generous park area of around 40,000 m²
- Festival hall with sports hall
- Non smoking hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Restaurant with a large terrace
- Wellness area with sauna, steam bath, fitness equipment and relaxation area
- Bus parking at the hotel
Good to know:
- Located on the edge of the Rothaargebirge
- Distance to downtown Siegen: approx. 7.3 km / approx. 13 minutes by car
- Distance to the nearest bus stop: approx. 0.35 km / approx. 6 minutes on foot