"Moin" is the appropriate motto at the Dorint Hotel Alzey/Worms, because true dreams of the Baltic Sea come true here. Although the 105-room hotel is located in the middle of the Rheinhessen wine-growing region, the hotel still amazes with a unique sea feeling on the other side of the North German Baltic Sea coast.
Guests can look forward to a unique themed experience and enjoy the Baltic Sea holiday in the center of Germany. In all areas of the hotel, a maritime flair was created with great attention to detail, starting with the rustic-looking "Hafenkneipe", through the hotel corridor with the beach entrance look, to the unique wicker beach bed in every room. Who can claim to have slept properly in a beach chair? In addition to the beach chair bed, guests are greeted every morning by a beautiful Baltic Sea photo wallpaper - a view of the Baltic Sea is guaranteed. Furthermore, all rooms are equipped with a 32 inch TV, desk, telephone and the junior suites with a comfortable living area. The shower rooms are also equipped with a hair dryer and toiletries.
The hotel is only a few hundred meters from the A61 motorway, exit "Alzey" and is on the edge of a commercial area. There are sufficient parking spaces for your coach directly at the hotel.
- 105 rooms and junior suites
- Maritime themed hotel with Baltic flair and a unique beach chair bed in every room
- Non smoking hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Restaurant "Achtern Diek" with 100 seats and harbor bar "Spelunke" with 80 seats
- Beach bar and 2 sun terraces
- Bus parking at the hotel
Good to know:
- Distance to the center of Alzey: approx. 3.5 km / approx. 5 minutes by car
- Ideal for shopping tours: Frankfurt, Mainz and Wiesbaden are each about 35 minutes away - Mannheim only about 20 minutes
- Very good transport links to the A61 & A63