The Best Western Waldhotel Eskeshof is idyllically situated on the outskirts of Wuppertal, the "Green City" in the Bergisches Land. With an ideal connection to the A46 and A535, the Ruhr area with cities such as Düsseldorf or Cologne can be reached quickly. The city center of Wuppertal is about a 15-minute drive from the hotel and can also be reached with the famous Wuppertal suspension railway. The next suspension railway station (Varresbecker Straße) is about 3 kilometers away.
The hotel is characterized by its special charm, which is reflected above all in the historic-looking walls with exposed bricks in the restaurant. From here you can also reach the inviting winter garden and beer garden with a view of the green surroundings. The hotel also has a small wellness area with indoor pool, sauna (outside) and relaxation areas. Here guests can switch off and enjoy the tranquility of the Bergisches Land.
- 76 single and double rooms
- Non smoking hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Wellness area with indoor pool and log cabin sauna
- Hotel restaurant "Goethestube" with regional Bergisch specialties, hotel bar with SKY TV, conservatory and beer garden
- Bus parking at the hotel
Good to know:
- Distance to downtown Wuppertal: approx. 5 km / approx. 10 minutes by car
- Distance to the nearest bus stop: approx. 0.5 km / approx. 5 minutes on foot
- Very good transport links to the A46