Here the hearts of wine lovers should beat faster: The Hotel Annaberg offers a very special flair as a former winery, in the middle of the vineyards of the local winegrowers. Then as now, the many details of the property adorn the many rooms and give each one an individual touch.
Due to the former other use of today's hotel, almost all rooms are individually cut and in no way resemble the other. In order to further underline this individuality, we have furnished the rooms in varying colours.
The hotel's 35 rooms and suites are spread over different buildings, which are connected via an inviting inner courtyard with a large, magnificent linden tree. In all double rooms you will find a large 1.80 x 2.00 m double bed, desk, closet, safe, digital satellite TV and a shower or bath with hairdryer.
In our hotel restaurant you can look forward to good Palatinate cuisine. Of course, the regional wines should not be missing to go with it.
- 27 rooms & 8 wine suites with individual furnishings
- Listed winery with a sensational view over the vineyards of Bad Dürkheim
- Historical vaulted cellar for group events & celebrations
- Restaurant with 70 seats and a cozy winter garden
- Spacious terrace and courtyard
- Wine bar
Good to know:
- Distance to the center of Bad Dürkheim: approx. 3.8 km / approx. 6 minutes by car
- Bus stop directly at the hotel
- Bus parking at the hotel